From humble beginnings, it all started to grow
In the early 90’s the UK was experiencing high-interest rates, high unemployment, and high inflation. Interest rates went from 8 per cent to 13 per cent in 6 months. I remember because I had spent all of my working life in the building trade, and the work just dried up. A new term was spawned ‘Don’t move improve’ that is where after copious amounts of strong coffee, I got my inspiration from and started the business doing anything from garden walls, driveways, small extensions for those who looked to improving their property until things picked up.
ASC Flintshire County Paving
- 1993 redeploying my skill set
- Making ends meet to keep afloat and bread on the table
- The UK in a financial crisis
It was tough but we made it through, expansion and onwards.
The 12 years from starting up had been tough, to say the least. But we had got through it and seen progress in the business. We had invested in new machinery to get better results in laying tarmac drives and roadways and increased our staff to speed up job delivery on block paving and paving slabs and to expand on the types of paving blocks we could lay. We had also expanded our area to cover Wrexham, Ruthin, Denbigh, Mold and all other surrounding areas.
- 12 tough years but still progressing
- Continued investment in staff and machinery
- Extended area of work to Wrexham, Ruthin, Denbigh and Mold
Now fully established as a mid-size building company
The building industry had come through the hard times by now and due to our determination to deliver top quality workmanship at an affordable price our reputation seen the company grow to a fully established mid-sized construction company. Our main line of work was still block paving, laying paving slabs, tarmac drives and gravel drives but now included the erection of extensions and small to medium building projects.
- Significant growth due to hard work and impeccable reputation
- Continue to deliver top quality workmanship at affordable prices
- Branched out to include small to medium size building projects
Continued success and investment in machinery, staff and services offered.
ASC Flintshire Count Paving is now a fully established building company. Our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we continue to invest in modern machinery and build on our staff’s skills and the service we offer. We now have yards in Wrexham and Connahs Quay with plans to continue our expansion.
- Now have yards in Wrexham and Connah’s Quay
- No deposit all work carried out before payment
- 25 years professional experience
- Block Paving, Pathways, Flagging, Walls, Driveways, Hot laid Tarmac
- Maintenance and repair of old driveways, Replacement Driveways
- Small to medium building projects
- Groundwork for new build and extensions